Trainee Lettings Negotiator
In: Central London Ref: 16495
A TRAINEE LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR is required by our clients. Their aim is to establish individual relationships with their clients through a business built on energy, agility, professionalism and knowledge. They aspire to be respectable, a little bit daring, stylish but never flashy. Confident but by no means arrogant. They have a network of 19 offices in central, west and south west London and are looking to recruit numerous candidates across these locations.
- Trainee Lettings Negotiator
- Basic: £12,000 – £14,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- OTE: Uncapped
- Company Car
- Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 8.45am-7pm, Friday 8.45am-6pm, alternate Saturdays 10-4pm
The role will involve dealing with a wide variety of people, so good customer service skills are essential and an acute awareness of client relationships are required to succeed in this position. This role has exceptional earning potential for the hungry, money motivated and determined candidate.
Duties of this exciting Trainee Negotiator role will include;
- Registering applicants
- Matching properties to applicants needs
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Liaising with clients, landlords and tenants
- Dealing with paperwork
- Generate New Business
To be considered for this Trainee Negotiator position you will have the following qualities:
- Charm, perseverance, enthusiasm and hunger to succeed
- Thrives in a fast paced target driven environment
- Impeccable presentation
- Customer focused
- Positive, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence essential
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career then call us now 080 8505 5444.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Basic lower £12000
- Basic upper £12000
- OTE lower £0
- OTE upper £0