In: St Albans, Hertfordshire Ref: 16899
PROPERTY MANAGER – St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 Per Annum (Dependant on experience)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Are you an experienced Property Manager and would like to join a family run agency who has built a unique presence in Hertfordshire?
They require an experienced PROPERTY MANAGER to join their friendly team. You will have experience covering all aspects of Property Management and be effective in managing the residential property portfolio, ensuring the very best service is delivered to the clients at all times.
You will need to ensure clients are fully informed of and comply with all legal obligations under current tenancy legislation and ensure all opportunities are investigated to achieve maximum revenues in rental income.
Duties for this PROPERTY MANAGER position will include:-
- Arranging gas safety and electrical inspections
- Liaising with clients, landlords, tenants and contractors via telephone and email
- Dealing with all maintenance issues
- Booking work with contractors on behalf of the landlords
- Liaising with council tax departments making sure all vacant bills are correct and paid for
- Ensuring all vacant properties meet health and safety regulations
- Dealing with invoices and basic day to day accounting
- Contract renewals
- Deposit registrations and disputes
Requirements for the PROPERTY MANAGER position;
- Previous experience as a PROPERTY MANAGER is essential
- Excellent customer service
- Professional approach and appearance
- Able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive issues and disputes
- Must have full UK driving licence
If you are an experienced PROPERTY MANAGER and are keen to hear further details, please apply now to LCA, we would like to hear from you.
- Basic lower £26000
- Basic upper £28000
- OTE lower £26000
- OTE upper £28000